Thursday, May 19, 2011

Great Grandma Verna Visits!

This week my uncle Doug had to come to Denver for business, so he decided to drive and bring along my Grandma Verna! After meeting up with "Uncle Doug", Jack continued to call him "Grandpa Dougie, like Duckie, Quack, Quack Quack", the rest of the drive home. Then today when I drove Grandma back to him, Jack asked me, "Great Grandma go home with Grandpa Duckie???". Funny what he comes up with!

While Grandma was here we headed down to Garden of the Gods and enjoyed a nice hike. At one point Jack stopped listening and decided to run and, "hide in the cave", and I got to make a fool of myself running to catch him.
We also got to spend a day with Britt and Bri. Of course the day included some wonderful ice cream, which the boys loved!
















Jackson also put on a "Glow Stick Dance Party" for Grandma and got to show her all his moves.
Lastly, he really enjoyed showing off his cowboy duds, he is confident that with his stick horse and rubber cowboy boots that he is a cowboy.
It was so nice to get to spend a couple of days with my Grandma here. Hopefully next time she can come back for even longer!

No comments: