Saturday, September 25, 2010

Awesome, and more Awesome!

Awesome: A few days ago I told Matt that we should sell our ottoman that we don't use anymore. I was thinking for about $50. Then a few days later we decided that we would put a futon in our laundry room so that we can accomadate two sets of guests at a time. (It is the biggest laundry room in the world, I'll try to share some pictures soon). So, I got on Craigslist and realized that we couldn't afford even a used decent futon. Then, a miracle happened, I came across the nicest futon I have ever seen, listed for $300...or willing to trade for a brown leather ottoman!!!!!!!! I e-mailed the guy some pictures, and he said yes! So, we now have a beautiful futon in our laundry room at absolutely no cost to us!









That, for this! (but just a black mattress)
Even more Awesome: Just in case you're wondering why we would want to accomadate two sets of guests, it's because my sister and her husband are moving to Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are going to stay in our guest room until they find jobs and an apartment though. (here is their blog) We just don't want to have to turn away other guests while they are here. So just in case all of you out of towners were thinking that we don't have room for you anymore, now we have this great futon so that you can still come!

P.S. I am so excited that my sister will be living in the same town as us. That hasn't happened for 7 years!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's awesome! I need to start looking more on Craigs list. Have a great Sunday :)