Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mason's Monster Room Revealed

I Finally put the finishing touches on Mason's monster room! Here it is!

1. The changing table on the built in shelves that Matt built to maximize our space.
2. The bumper pad and quilt I sewed.
3. Overview from the doorway
4. The flannel blanket I sewed and the Crocheted blanket my friend Sakeen made without even knowing the colors of his room!
5. The "My little monster" frame my friend Rachel gave Mason.
6. Mason's ugly all tucked in.
7. Another overview from the doorway
8. Ikea pet-net and canvas hospital picture of Jack meeting Mason.
9. "Sweet Little Monster" hanging that I made
10. Monster towel from Matt's step siblings Katy and Dave
11. "I can't help falling in love with you" print from Etsy
12. All Mason's Uglys!

No comments: