Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cowboy Room Reveal

And since I finally revealed Mason's room, I figured I should show you Jack's too!



















1. Picture from the doorway
2. Vintage "Wagon Train" tin lunchbox
3. Old Western Movie Posters hanging from a metal gun my mom bought for Jack
4. "Cowkid" made out of a lasso
5. Big boy bunk beds with bedding made by my mom and I, down to the bandana pillows!
6. Bandana valance that I sewed
7. Bedtime reading chair with metal stars
8. Hat hooks with cowboy hat from Grandpa John and Grandma Debbie
9. "God Bless Cowboys" sign
10. Toy box bench with cowboy tea towel pillows that I made
11. Rodeo star on Jack's door
12. Jack snuggled up in his "big boy bed"
13. Vintage guns from an antique store and the carved rocking horse my Grandpa Bernie made for Jackson.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Jess their bedrooms are so cute! You did a great job!