Sunday, March 7, 2010

BEAUTIFUL Spring Weather

Typically, the "not-pregnant" Jess would be praying for more snow and hoping that the winter would never end, but... without the joys of sledding, skiing, skating, and snowmobiling I have joined the ranks of the rest of the world praying for spring weather. Recently we have had a streak of BEAUTIFUL 50-60 degree days and have enjoyed getting out of the house with Jackson. He enjoys kicking his ball around the yard, waving to ANYTHING that passes by (cars, people, animals), and the occasional stroll in his wagon.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love the one of him in the wagon.

Hey if you find any deals on the cricket, please let me know! I have noticed too that they usually don't go on sale. I also can't believe how pricey the cartrages are. I feel like it's so worth it though! :)

Hope you are feeling well