Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 Month Stats... Matt is wonderful.

I just realized that I never updated you all with Jack's 4 month stats... He is 27 inches, 20lbs, is off the charts for height and weight, and his head circumference is in the 75th percentile. Basically... his head isn't nearly as big as the rest of his body!

Lately work has been INSANE involving working two weekends in a row, numerous 12 hour days, and a 15.5 hour day yesterday (4AM-7:30PM)! Basically some "Big-Wigs" from headquarters are trying some new merchandising strategies in my meat and produce departments, involving hours and hours of help from me and my peer Racheal. To top things off, the Senior Vice President of the company will be coming to my store next Thursday morning to see everything that we have been doing... talk about a little stress.

Yesterday I was so overwhelmed and exhausted I came home and slept for 14 hours! Luckily today was my day off and Matt is wonderful, hence the title of this post. After my long day I came home to a clean house, all clean laundry, a homemade dinner, and a content baby that he kept awake just so that I could see him! I am SUPER blessed to have such an AMAZING husband.

No comments: