Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Macbook Sleeve Creation

For Christmas I got a new MacBook laptop! But... since getting it I have been carrying it around in a reusable target grocery bag. Not so stylish. I kept waiting for the opportunity to go to Best Buy and pick out a nice sleeve for it. Finally I got their and their selection was pathetic. So then I went to Etsy with just a few requirements: just a sleeve (not a bag, so I can put it in any bag), stylish, very padded, and pockets for the charger. Turns out that is nearly impossible to find. So... I put my 6th grade Home Ec. sewing skills to the test, and made this! I am pretty pleased with how it turned out, and from the comments on the post I put on Facebook a lot of other people like it too! Hmm... future business opportunity? Anyways, here it is!



1 comment:

angie noteboom said...

pretty sure my 6th grade sewing skills wouldn't get me this far. i'm impressed, nice job! :)