Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We've Been Busy...

Jack continues to grow and is a little busybody. He had his 3rd haircut today, and looks much older. He absolutely loves the car and truck he got from Grandpa John and Grandma Debbie. When you shake them the engines rev and then when you set them down they take off. Jack walks around and around and around shaking them listening to their engines rev!

Today Jack got every single toy out of his basket, so that there was room for him in it! He is turning into a little ham when it comes to having his picture taken.

My parents are here for the week, all to help us with the basement remodel. It is a slightly bigger project then we originally realized, but it is great to have my dads help. Yesterday I went downstairs to take pictures to find my dad and Matt working with headlamps due to shorting a circuit! Luckily as of today all they electric work is done, whew! My mom is enjoying spending time with Jackson, and helping me out around the house.

No comments: