We closed on our new house on Monday night, and I feel like I haven't had a moment to breathe since then! After closing on Monday we raced over there and pulled up the carpet to see what our wood floors looked like. Turns out that they are in good condition, with one fault, there used to be a wall that was moved back, so there is a huge divide in the floors. So, we are going to get a contractor to fix them starting on Monday. On Tuesday we tore up all of the carpet, took out all of the carpet tack strips and stapeles, took of the ugly screen doors, took down all of the blinds, and started painting the trim on a few windows. On Wednesday we completed the trim painting. On Thursday we did some more demo, met with contractors, and picked out interior paint colors. Tonight we painted the first coat on the master bedroom, and got the baby's room taped off. Tomorrow our goal is to complete the master bedroom painting, the baby's room, and start painting the trim! On Monday the floor guys start, and by Thanksgiving we hope to be done!