Saturday, October 4, 2008

Minnesota





Since getting to Minnesota Matt, Jackson and I have been very busy. We started the week off getting together with my friends Rachel and Meghann who were so excited to get to be with Jackson. We caught some great pictures of his hilarious expressions. We also made Matt and Jackson's first trip to the Apple Orchard. I couldn't believe that Matt had never been, so we all enjoyed a hayride, apple picking, and apple crisp! Then this morning we made the trip North to our lake place and spent the day and my Aunt and Uncles house where Jackson got to meet them, along with his Great Grandparents Bernie and Verna. Jackson also got to meet my Aunt's dog who is also named Jackson! Today Matt spent the day with my dad, brother and uncle learning how to site guns and shoot clay pigeons. He was a great shot!

No comments: