Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Pictures of the Little Cutie

I'm probably going overboard with all of the pictures, but I can't help it, so here's a few more pictures of Jackson! As you can see he loves to sleep with his hands above his head. He also likes to put up a good struggle at bath time. Today he has another checkup with the pediatrician. Hopefully she says he is still doing great. I don't know how much he weighs yet but his little cheeks are getting chubbier by the day! He is getting much better at night, Matt's been feeding him before he leaves for UPS at 1:30AM every morning which lets me get a full six hours of sleep before I have to get up and feed him at 4:30. My parents left for Minnesota early this morning, and I am definitely going to miss them, and their help! Luckily we will get to see them again in only three weeks. Well, it's time for another diaper change so I will post more later!
-Jess


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Matt & Jess.
We can tell that you are definitively going keep Jackson John McGurn. He is one good looking baby.
Can't wait to see him in person when you come down of the mountains to visit us Flat Landers.

Great Grand Parents, Jane & Frank

Unknown said...

Congratulations Matt & Jess!

Jackson is adorable. We were going to send a Green Bay Packers jersey for him, but thought better of it.

JUST KIDDING MATT!!!!!!!!!!

Clif & Amy
St. Germain, WI